Welcome to class 5/6W!
Meet the team...
Class Teacher Teaching assistant
Miss Wright Mrs Maitland
Welcome to our class page. This will be used to share our experiences and learning through blogs and photos over the year.
Things to remember:
- English homework is given out on a Friday, and due back on a Monday.
- Maths homework is given out on a Tuesday, and due back on a Thursday.
- Spellings are given out weekly every Friday. Year 5 children will receive 12 words and year 6 will receieve 16 words. Children will be tested on a Friday on the previous weeks spelling words. Children are also advised to continue to learn their year group key words which they are tested on each term.
- Children will have access to one reading book and one library book and are expected to read for a short time each evening.
- Year 5 children are swimming every Thursday, up until the Christmas holidays. If your child cannot participate please write a note in your child's diary.
- PE takes place on a Monday and a Thursday, therefore full PE and games kits should be in school on these days.